Areas of expertise:
SDLC (System Development Lifecycle) Processes, Software Quality Assurance, Application development, Test automation, Project management, Operations management, Staff development and management, Resource forecasting and management, Financial services, Automated decision systems, Point-of-sale (POS) systems, Defense and aerospace
Services are available in:
Located Los Angeles, CA. Services available throughout the US
Your organization is unique from any other company or department in terms of size, culture, organization, strengths, weaknesses, product and market focus, maturity, staff composition and other aspects. These variables influence how projects are organized, managed and executed. Your project management approach not only determines your ability to deliver for your existing customer, but, also determines if your processes are scalable and thus poised to support your firm’s growth; or lack scalability and impede your growth.
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your organization to evaluate how project management for your organization can be improved and how Easy Projects .NET can play a role in facilitating project communication and improving coordination across departments, structuring project organization, providing visibility of project progress, and controlling project cost.
My track record includes over 25 years participating in all disciplines and at all levels delivering successful information technology (IT) and engineering projects in the financial services, telecommunication, aerospace and defense industries. I hold a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Easy Projects .NET Services:
- Project set-up and management
- Setting up a process for organizing and creating projects using Easy Projects .NET
- Setting up project organization ‘templates’ for easily setting up similarly structured projects
- Setting up project roles including project management
- Setting up rights and permissions for various roles
- Project requirements change control and issue tracking
- Setting up user training including use of Easy Projects .NET for setting up projects, time entry logging of time, maintenance of task-specific data and project management with Easy Projects .NET
- Use of ‘customized’ field feature to add fields for estimates to complete, assignment to a release, actual start and end dates (v. planned), date committed to customer, project and task billing codes, and others
- Post project release support issue tracking
- Generating reports (using both Easy Projects .NET and DBxtra) used for a variety of purposes including:
- Project monitoring and control
- Client billing
- Prioritization of resources across multiple projects
- Release content planning
Voice: (818) 889-2465 (office), (818) 519-4033 (mobile)