Activity Center (the “heart” of Birdview): widely used by project/program/resource managers. Here you can easily create, approve, and modify project and resourcing plans, view, search, filter, assign, and update projects, activities, finances, and forecasting. Based on user preference, project data can be displayed as a hierarchical or flat view, Gantt Chart or Kanban board.
Our interactive Gantt Chart offers a dynamic and visual way to change dates, duration and set dependencies. The Kanban board is a great tool for people and teams who follow agile methodologies or who prefer a more visual way to present and complete tasks.
Activity Center also enables users to:
- Create, save and retrieve frequently used filtered views;
- Create and re-use project templates;
- Break down complex tasks into an unlimited level of sub-tasks;
- Quickly add custom fields;
- Create Gantt snapshots and share with clients;
- See color-coded project health (based on budget and schedule);
- Make intelligent, fully informed resource assignments;
- Manage all project financial, forecasting, and expense attributes;
- Approve/lockdown submitted timesheets;
- And much more!