- Monthly, annual and 2-year subscriptions are available. View hosting prices.
- No additional software is required on your computer(s), just your internet browser (Internet Explorer 9+, Latest Chrome or Firefox PC/MAC ). It doesn’t get any easier.
- Easy Projects software hosts the service on secured servers, regularly backed-up and monitored around the clock. In the event you decide to eventually host the service on your own server, Easy Projects will transfer your data to your server.
- View in-house license prices.
- Recommended server hardware and software required to run Easy Projects:
CPU: Intel Pentium-4 2 GHz or above with at least 4 cores
RAM: A minimum of 8 GB (16+ GB depending on number of other applications running on the server)
Windows Server 2012/2008 R2 Edition
IIS 7 or higher
MS SQL Server 2014/2012 or MS SQL Server 2014/2012 Express (Free version of Microsoft SQL Server)
Note: MS SQL 2008 R2 may be used in certain cases, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t use 2014/2012.
If moving from an online trial to in-house, your local SQL server version will need to match our current version – if not then you will need to update your SQL version. Downgrading to earlier format may be possible, as a custom job, and contact support if you need more info.
Other software requirements:
To access your Easy Projects Web site, no additional software is required on your computer, just your web browser (MS Internet Explorer 9+, Latest Chrome or Firefox PC/Mac).
Please note that “Full Trust” .NET environment is required to run Easy Projects on a shared hosting.