All Easy Projects services are hosted in a premium, world-class ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certified data center. This state of the art facility features top-level security, providing a safe environment and ensuring that your data will not be tampered with by unauthorized users. The physical environment is closely monitored to facilitate uninterrupted service operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Data center security is enforced through very strict access control procedures. Key features include:
- Video Surveillance
- Key-Card Access
- Locked Cages, Cabinets and Racks
The facility is equipped with redundant fire suppression systems consisting of multi-zone smoke and fire detection systems. If activated, the systems will automatically trigger the fire suppression equipment and fire department notifications. Other features include:
- Dual-Action Sprinkler System
- Concrete Floors and Ceiling to enable fire isolation
- Fire Extinguishers throughout the facility
The climate control system consists of multiple air conditioning units to ensure proper heat dissipation throughout the data center.
- Around the Clock Monitoring of Environmental Conditions
- On-Call Personnel to address climate variations
Easy Projects maintains a completely redundant power management system within the data center through the use of multiple Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) and diesel generator systems. Key power supply features include:
- Stand-By Diesel Generators capable of supporting the entire data center at full load, in case of emergency
- Dual Power Supply on each server
- Single Point Grounding System
All client databases are mirrored to a second physical server in real-time. All databases are backed up on a daily basis and an extra 5-month off-site backup is maintained for an additional safety.